This blog post is written on behalf of JISC.
This session being covered by Neil in the absence of Chris Brown who will be managing the strand. Detailed description of the strand is available at http://infrastructurecalloct2010.jiscpress.org/appendix-a-identity-management-pilots/, and briefing paper at http://inf11briefingoct2010.jiscpress.org/identity-management-pilots/
This strand looking at using the existing Identity Management Toolkit – Neil mentions specifically:
- Case studies implementing the toolkit
- Show its effectiveness at improving institutional procedures/policies
- Show cost savings through implementation of the toolkit
Neil notes that projects may want to focus on specific areas of the toolkit – not necessarily the whole thing which is very wide ranging. Match bids to resources and time available.
Further information via:
- Contact Christ Brown: email@example.com
- firstname.lastname@example.org (this isn’t a discussion list – just a place to send questions which can be picked up by a few people and they can respond privately)